Five exceptional DTS Play-Fi products have been recognized with the prestigious Best Product award at the ’23-’23 EISA awards. The Expert Imaging and Sound Association (EISA)—made up of over 60 global, well-respected publications and websites covering Hi-Fi, home theatre video, home theatre audio, photography, mobile devices and in-car electronics—serves as the authoritative voice in the industry.
- Philips 55OLED808 TV – Best Buy OLED TV
- "An excellent image performance and a wallet-friendly price make the 55OLED808 the OLED TV to beat in the competitive mid-range market. Building on the success of the brand’s previous 8 series models, this new set showcases improvements to Philips’ P5 processing engine, Ambilight system, user interface and more."
- Philips 55PUS8808 TV – Best Family TV
- "This 55in Ambilight-enabled LCD TV from Philips has your living room in its sights and succeeds thanks to its S-IPS panel that supports a wide viewing angle, and a punchy, bright picture performance that isn’t fazed by ambient light."
- "There’s even DTS Play-Fi integration, enabling the TV to become part of a multiroom audio system, or take on centre channel duties in a surround sound setup."
- Onkyo TX-RZ50 – Best Buy AV Receiver
- "Onkyo’s TX-RZ50 receiver offers impressive value for money. Even better, it backs this up with a gutsy, immersive performance that wrings every last detail from Dolby Atmos and DTS:X movie soundtracks."
- "Music playback isn’t ignored either: two-way Bluetooth and a DAB+ tuner join forces with Apple AirPlay 2, Chromecast and DTS Play-Fi multiroom to cover all bases."
- Loewe klang bar3 mr – Best Soundbar
- "Loewe’s smartly dressed klang bar3 mr aims to attract anyone who desires immersive TV sound, without the hassle."
- "Employing the DTS Play-Fi platform, the klang bar3 mr possesses a variety of streaming options and caters to a multiroom setup"
- SVS Prime Wireless Pro Soundbase - Best Value Streaming Amplifier
- "Keenly priced, but showcasing plenty of attention to detail, this compact all-in-one amp includes aptX HD support when streaming via Bluetooth, television hook-up over HDMI eARC, hi-res music playback through the DTS Play-Fi app (or one of its many other streaming options), and control options including a physical remote and Google/Siri/Alexa voice. In a competitive arena, this highly flexible amplifier stands out."
The common thread running through these exemplary products is their connectivity driven by DTS Play-Fi. This robust wireless Whole Home audio ecosystem lets users enjoy all their favorite music services, 24 bit / 192 kHz Hi-Res audio, as well as fully-featured out-of-box support for Apple AirPlay, Google Cast, Spotify Connect, and Works with Alexa. The televisions and soundbars also come with support for DTS Play-Fi Home Theater, so users can enjoy immersive surround in a multitude of wireless configurations to suit their listening environment.
Stay tuned for more product releases and announcements as DTS continues to evolve the Play-Fi platform.