I can’t find my speakers in Spotify Connect
For Spotify Premium subscribers, your Play-Fi products should appear when you click on the Connect icon in the Spotify app.
If the speaker does not appear on the list, try the following:
- Clear the Spotify app cache (usually done via the Settings menu).
- Restart your phone/tablet/PC.
- Unplug the Play-Fi product, and plug it back in.
- Make sure the Play-Fi product firmware version is 1.4.0.045 (or higher). You can check this in the About section in the Play-Fi app Settings. If it's not, download the latest version of the app and update the Play-Fi product.
- If none of the above fix the problem, try reaching out to Spotify for more assistance.