Troubleshooting your Play-Fi System
- Connectivity issues and recommended solutions
- Incompatible Network Set-Ups
- Recommended Routers and Network Specifications
- How to do a Manual Play-Fi Product Update
- No Play-Fi Devices Detected
- Play-Fi Device Not Discovered After Set-Up
- Play-Fi Device Update Failed
- Play-Fi Devices Lost
- Play-Fi App stops suddenly while playing
- Why can’t the app find my music?
- Playback stops after a few minutes (Battery Optimization)
- Background Information on Common Wi-Fi Problems
Features and General Questions
- How many Play-Fi products can I have on my network?
- Supported Audio Formats and File Quality
- Adding speakers and creating speaker groups
- Stereo pair set up
- Stream different content in different rooms (Multi-zone Streaming)
- Stream Hi-Res Audio (Critical Listening Mode)
- Stream from an audio input
- Can I play a video and hear the audio on my Play-Fi product?
- Will Play-Fi work with Wi-Fi range extenders and repeaters?
- Stream directly from the Play-Fi Product (Transfer)
- Gapless Playback
Scenes, Recents, and Presets
Play-Fi for Windows PCs
Using Amazon Alexa
- In what ways does Play-Fi support Alexa?
- How do I set up Alexa on my Play-Fi System?
- How do I change the language or sign out of Amazon on my Play-Fi System?
- What music is supported using Alexa?
- What Voice Commands can I use with a Play-Fi product that Works with Alexa?
- Can I stream an Alexa music service to another Play-Fi speaker or group?
- Can I use my voice to start a stream or group on a Play-Fi device that doesn’t have Alexa built in?
- Can I use my voice to control a stream started from Play-Fi, Spotify Connect, or AirPlay?
- Known Issues when using Alexa (which we’re working on)
Using Spotify Connect
Customer Support Resources