What is the difference between Play-Fi and Play-Fi HD?
The standard version of the Play-Fi Windows app:
- Is free
- Syncs audio to any one of your Play-Fi products
- Outputs audio from any application, website, or service from your PC in a lossless format.
- Once connected to a speaker, streams all audio sounds from the PC.
The premium version of the Windows app, Play-Fi HD:
- Costs only $14.95
- Syncs to 8 Play-Fi products simultaneously
- Includes a Video mode, which allows you to sync the audio from any video, whether from a movie file or YouTube, to any one Play-Fi product on your network.
- Lets you choose certain individual applications to stream to the speakers, and keep all other audio on the PC.
- Uses DTS technology to manage and optimize streaming performance on the network.
Both versions are compatible with the full line of Play-Fi Products.