How do I set up my Play-Fi System?
It's really simple!
- Plug in your Play-Fi product and turn it on. In some cases, the product will power on automatically when you plug it in. The Wi-Fi indicator light should be pulsing slowly and steadily.
- If your Play-Fi product does not have its own audio output, you may want to go ahead and connect it to your AVR or speaker before proceeding with set up.
- Download one of the free Play-Fi apps from the Google Play store, Amazon app marketplace, or Apple App Store, or download the Play-Fi Windows PC software.
- iOS users: Open the Wi-Fi settings menu on your phone or tablet. Select “Play-Fi Device” from the available options, and then open the Play-Fi app.
- Android and Windows users: Simply open and run the app.
- From here, the software will find your new speakers and connect them to the Wi-Fi network for you. You will type in your network password once, and the app will do the rest.
- During installation, the app will look for and install updates for the Play-Fi products. These product updates add a few minutes to the installation time.
- Once network set up and speaker updates are completed, you can select a name for your new speaker(s) and start enjoying the music!