Play-Fi Device not Discovered After Set-Up
The final step during Play-Fi Set-Up is for the app to search for and find the new products connected to the Wi-Fi network. If it is unable to find the product at this step, one of two things has occurred.
- It’s possible the password was inadvertently entered incorrectly. Choose “Settings > Add Play-Fi Device to run set up again, with the correct password, using the option to show the password so that you can verify the entry.
- Double check that your phone or tablet is connected to the same network you used to set up the Play-Fi product.
- If using a Samsung phone, go to the Advanced Wi-Fi settings in your phone and disable "Smart Network Switch" (or similar settings), then try setup again.
- Close the app, and restart it.
- Exit the app, put the Speaker back into Set-Up mode, and set it up again using the Browser Setup Method.
- If this does not work, check our other article to troubleshoot based on indicator light behavior.