Play-Fi Device Not Discovered After Set-Up
The final step during Play-Fi Set-Up is for the app to search for and find the new products connected to the Wi-Fi network. If it is unable to find the product at this step, try these items in order until the issue is resolved:
- Double check that your phone or tablet is connected to the same network you used to set up the Play-Fi product.
- Close the app, and restart it, and see if it automatically discovers the product.
- Exit the app, and put the product back into Set-Up mode by performing a Factory Reset. Refer to your product's manual to learn how to do this.
- Try performing setup again using the option to show the password so that you can verify the entry.
- If this does not work, take a look into the incompatible networks article, and also take look at our recommended routers article.